G&A production is based on 6 main production lines that can be tailored according to the Customer’s needs, all the way up to highly customized solutions.
Our project keeps evolving and is tightly connected to the development of people and components.
Our engineers and workers are focused on research and execution , which make G&A a brand of Italian Excellence "
From the beginning the Company moved towards a global vision of the market. After the first machine delivered to Italian Companies, several Slitter-Rewinders were installed in different parts of the world.
This allowed G&A to operate with far reaching business criteria, guidelines on which the Company laid the basis for its future success.
The arrival of Mr. Eliseo Annoni and Mr. Romano Stefanoni, the current President and Vice-President of the Company in the mid ‘70s was another key step towards crucial technical and commercial developments .
Shortly after, the Slitter-Rewinders for self-adhesive tapes had seen the addition of :
- PACKAGING MACHINES AND BOX FILLERS to create integrated and automated production lines
- SLITTER-REWINDERS FOR MEDICAL TAPES, for which G&A is the industry leader
- LOG-WINDERS, with the manufacturing of the FIRST FULLY AUTOMATIC LOG-WINDER
- SLITTER-REWINDERS FOR LAMINATED MATERIALS AND LABELS
- COATING MACHINES, whose production began in 1995 so as to offer our Customers “the complete package”.From the Jumbo-roll to the palletizing.
All machines are inspired by innovation, automation and with a great attention to the Customer’s needs.
The great experience and the constant research allows the Company to accept the challenges of a globalized market and to look into the future with optimism. The future is granted by the third generation: Mr. David Annoni, Sales Director and Eng. Tiziano Stefanoni, Technical Director, will keep on with the project started more than 50 years ago. The G&A history is full of records. From the first fully automatic Slitter-Rewinder manufactured in 1980 up to the present day with the model RS80/BA - the most performing Slitter-Rewinder in the world with nearly 6 CYCLES PER MINUTE.