An innovative system for unwinding tension and rewinding torque control allows to reduce waste at the minimum and to obtain rolls of perfect quality with every type of material.
The production process is controlled by a recipe based system
- Working width: up to 2000 mm.
- Min. slitting width: 20 mm.
- Max. finished logs diameter: 800 mm.
- Minimum gap or lay-on rollers
- Finished logs inside diameter: 3” (6” upon request)
- Slitting systems: razor-blades, score-knives and shear knives – traditional type or with automatic positioning.
- Mechanical speed: from 400 to 600 m./min. according to the materials and machine’s configuration
- Rewinding shafts: pneumatic-differential, pneumatic, differential type
- Delaminating, slitting, laminating systems
- Finished logs automatic unloading
- Unloading support of the finished logs
- Tables for material splicing and inspection
- Liner recovery station
- Secondary Unwinder-Rewinder
OTHER FITTINGS AND COMPONENTS ACCORDING TO THE MATERIALS TO CONVERT
AND CUSTOMER’S NEEDS.