FLEX600 is a modular machine built according to the CUSTOMER NEEDS.
It converts any type of material with thickness from 15 micron up to over 5 mm.
The automation and the installed control system allow very quick production changeovers, which are performed by the machine’s operator.
- Working width: up to 2150 mm.
- Min. slitting width: 9 mm.
- Max. finished rolls and logs diameter: 600 mm.
- Rolls and logs inside diameter: 3” (6” upon request)
- Slitting systems: razor-blades, score-knives and shear-knives – traditional type or with automatic positioning.
- Mechanical speeds: from 400 to over 600 m./min. according to the materials and to the machine’s configuration.
- Trims group: vaccum and/or rewound type.
- Rewinding shafts: pneumatic-differential shafts, differential shafts, pneumatic shafts.
- Independent unloading system – double type – for rolls and logs
- Rolls end-tab: double-adhesive, silicone
- Delaminating – slitting – laminating system
- Interchangeable groups for dedicated widths and “UNIVERSAL” group for different widths.
- Liner or waste material recovery station.
- Tables for splicing and material inspection
OTHERS FITTINGS AND DEVICES ACCORDING TO THE MATERIALS
AND THE NEEDS OF THE CUSTOMER