The RST600 works with a CENTER-SURFACE TYPE rewinding system that removes the fish-eyes during the rewinding phase.
With appropriate fittings, it can convert any type of flexible materials besides the PROTECTIVE POLYETHYLENE
- Working width: up to 2800 mm.
- Min. slitting width: 20 mm.
- Max. rewound diameter: 600 mm.
- Finished rolls and logs inside diameter: 3” (other diameters upon request)
- Slitting systems: razor-blades, shear-knives and score-knives – traditional type or with automatic positioning.
- Mechanical speed: 600 m./min.
- Automatic loading for cores and tubes
- Finished logs automatic unloading
- Trims with rewinding – vacuum type –
- Unwinder – double station type – with automatic splicing table mod. SCR5
- Finished logs conveyance system
OTHERS FITTINGS AND DEVICES ACCORDING TO THE MATERIALS
AND THE NEEDS OF THE CUSTOMER