It is equipped with AUTOMATIC TURRET ROTATION – AUTOMATIC TRANSVERSAL CUT-OFF WITH AUTOMATIC RE-STARTING – UNLOADING SYSTEM OF THE FINISHED ROLLS .
All this allows to drastically reduce the downtimes between one cycle and another as well as a considerable production increase.
- Working width: up to 2300 mm.
- Min. slitting width: 20 mm.
- Finished logs max. diameter: 600 mm.
- Minimum gap and Lay-on rollers
- Finished logs inside diameter: 3” (6″ and 10″ upon request)
- Slitting systems: razor-blades, score-knives and shear-knives – traditional type or with automatic positioning.
- Mechanical speed: from 450 up to 650 m./min. according to the machine configuration
- Trims group: vacuum or rewound type
- Rewinding shafts: pneumatic-differential, differential, pneumatic type.
- AUTOMATIC UNLAODING SYSTEM OF THE FINISHED ROLLS
- Splicing table
- Automatic application of adhesive or double-adhesive end-tabs for logs closing.
- Material inspection table
- Liner recovery station
- Scrap winder
- Finished rolls conveyance to packaging station
OTHERS FITTINGS AND DEVICES ACCORDING TO THE MATERIALS
AND THE NEEDS OF THE CUSTOMER